A 2hr course to enable people to recognise when their posture is not good and how this can cause back pain
Who should attend?
The aim of the course is to enable you to avoid back injury at work and to prevent exacerbation of any back pain you may already have
• Discuss their experiences of back pain
• Reflect on activities they may undertake which may be causing their pain
• Practise techniques to promote good posture when undertaking daily activities
By the end of the session delegates will have:
• Examined the anatomy and physiology of the spine
• Discussed different types of back pain
• Discussed causes of back pain
• Analysed their own posture when undertaking activities
• Identified why they may be experiencing any back pain
Please be aware that by making this booking and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are confirming you have your managers authorisation to attend this training and are aware of the cancellation/non-attendance charges that apply.