• Understanding that all behaviour is communication.
• Reflecting on our mindsets.
• Exploring success and failure cycles.
• Child’s internal working model and the assault cycle.
• Using case studies to reflect on next steps.
• Developing the inclusive classroom.
• Reflecting on the Ordinarily Available Provision and its application.
• The rationale for promoting relational values and qualities in the classroom.
Please note there are two sessions, second session is on the 30th November, it's mandatory to attend both sessions.
Denise O'Flynn will be leading the sessions.
Provides an opportunity to reflect on current practice and how evidence-based research can provide insights into developing strategies for reducing behavioural difficulties in the classroom.
There will be opportunities to trial strategies discussed in session one in the classroom and reflect on how this has impacted on classroom behaviour during session two.
Please be aware that by making this booking and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are confirming you have your managers authorisation to attend this training and are aware of the cancellation/non-attendance charges that apply.