During this course you will have the opportunity to develop your understanding of resilience and brain focused strategies for learning. With a greater knowledge of the 7 Cs of resiliency you will be better able to enhance the wellbeing of pupils and the class as you extend your use of strategies linked to Growth Mindset, collaborative problem solving and PACE/emotion coaching.
The session will be lead by Katherine mahony.
• Using the latest resilience research, explore the tools that can best build up pupil’s resilience
• Growth Mindsets and strengths based approaches
• Use of collaborative problem solving and emotion coaching approaches to develop individual support plans
• Use of resilience assessment tools
Have a better understanding of:
• the seven well established pillars of resilience
• why these are important in building a pupil’s resilience
• using collaborative problem solving and emotion coaching approaches to support pupils
• practical strategies to use within the school and classroom
• the use of resilience assessment tools
Please be aware that by making this booking and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are confirming you have your managers authorisation to attend this training and are aware of the cancellation/non-attendance charges that apply.