Practitioners will have the opportunity to moderate reading, writing and mathematics enabling teachers to be confident in their professional judgements.
Please note this training will be delivered as a recorded session only. By signing up to this event you will recieve a video recording of the training.
• secure consistency in the approach to end of Key Stage 1 assessment;
• undertake professional dialogue in order to guarantee a secure understanding of the National Curriculum;
• secure accurate teacher judgements of children’s abilities in line with the National Standards ;
• support the development of teachers as assessors.
• As above
Please be aware that by making this booking and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are confirming you have your managers authorisation to attend this training and are aware of the cancellation/non-attendance charges that apply.
Please bring electronic copies of:
Exemplification materials for reading, writing and mathematics;
• 2020/21 TA Framework document;
• Pupils’ workbooks for each subject from across the ability ranges in reading, writing and mathematics. Delegates may wish to bring along the workbooks of pupils on the cusp of an attainment band.