During this course you will have the opportunity to develop your understanding of resilience. With a greater knowledge of the 7 Cs of resiliency you will be better able to enhance the wellbeing of pupils and the class as you extend your use of strategies linked to Growth Mindset, collaborative problem solving and emotion coaching.
Course Instructor: Katherine Mahoney
Online course delivered using Microsoft TEAMs over two 1 hour sessions.
A virtul link will be sent prioor to the course. Please note this is one of two sessions, the second session is 10/05/2021
• Using the latest resilience research, explore the tools that can best build up pupil’s resilience
• Growth Mindsets and strengths based approaches
• Use of collaborative problem solving and emotion coaching approaches to develop individual support plans
• Use of resilience assessment tools
Have a better understanding of:
• the seven well established pillars of resilience
• why these are important in building a pupil’s resilience
• using collaborative problem solving and emotion coaching approaches to support pupils
• practical strategies to use within the school and classroom
• the use of resilience assessment tools
Please be aware that by making this booking and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are confirming you have your managers authorisation to attend this training and are aware of the cancellation/non-attendance charges that apply.
Please note: It is compulsory for Delegates to attend both sessions, 26th April and 10th May 2021