• Understanding that all behaviour is communication.
• Reflecting on our mindsets.
• Exploring success and failure cycles.
• Child’s internal working model and the assault cycle.
• Using case studies to reflect on next steps.
• Developing the inclusive classroom.
• Reflecting on the Ordinarily Available Provision and its application.
• The rationale for promoting relational values and qualities in the classroom.
The course instructor is Denise O’Flynn.
Online course delivered using Microsoft TEAMs over two 1 hour sessions. Please note this is one of two sessions the second session is 29th March 2021.
A virtual link will be sent prior to the sessions.
Provides an opportunity to reflect on current practice and how evidence-based research can provide insights into developing strategies for reducing behavioural difficulties in the classroom.
There will be opportunities to trial strategies discussed in session one in the classroom and reflect on how this has impacted on classroom behaviour during session two.
Please be aware that by making this booking and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are confirming you have your managers authorisation to attend this training and are aware of the cancellation/non-attendance charges that apply.
Please note: It is compulsory for Delegates to attend both sessions, 15th March 2021 and 29th March 2021