During this course you will have the opportunity to develop your understanding of resilience. With a greater knowledge of the 7 Cs of resiliency and brain focused strategies for learning you will be better able to enhance the wellbeing of pupils and extend your use of strategies linked to Growth Mindset, collaborative problem solving and PACE/emotion coaching.
Please note there are two sessions, the second session is 6th December. It's mandatory to attend both sessions.
Katherine Mahony will be leading the sessions.
• Using the latest resilience research, explore the tools that can best build up student’s resilience
• The essence of adolescence and wellbeing
• Growth Mindsets and strengths based approaches
• Use of collaborative problem solving and emotion coaching approaches to develop individual support plans
• Share some resilience assessment tools
Have a better understanding of:
• the seven well established pillars of resilience
• why these are important in building a pupil’s resilience
• using collaborative problem solving and emotion coaching approaches to support pupils
• practical strategies to use
• the use of resilience assessment tools
Please be aware that by making this booking and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are confirming you have your managers authorisation to attend this training and are aware of the cancellation/non-attendance charges that apply.